Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome Post


                                                        HELLO WORLD IM BB!

                                                                       

Hey Guys I'm Bianca you can call me ''BB''. I'm probably the nicest aquarius you'll ever meet until you push my buttons. I'm Haitian with the craziest weird loving family. My father is Haitian as well, he was actually born and raised there. As for my mother, she was born in Brooklyn New York, but went to high school in Haiti. They both went to college in America. My father went to ''Pace Univerisity'' got his bachelor degree and is now the'' Lead Engineer'' in Verizon world Wide. As for my mother she went to'' LIU Brooklyn Campus'' and got her bachelor in Teaching and her masters in Counseling. When it comes to school they are both strict because they came from a different country and made it. Therefore, I can do better because I was born and raised in America.
 Enough about my family, you are probably wondering what high school I went to? And what is probably, my favorite color and more?. Well I went to ''Elmont High', the school was alright. However, there were lots of drama, but, what school doesn't? Especially when there are females around!
 Anyways, my favorite color is pink. I even paint my room pink. Probably saying that I'm too girly girl I'm not. That is  the furtest thing I will be.  I'm into Jordan sneakers, basket ball shorts, some flats and skinny jeans. Speaking of clothes I actually love to shop. It's most woman hobby not a girly girl thing. I consider myself a hard working teenager. I make my own money I've been working since the age of 17.. I don't have to wait for my parents to buy me anything to me  it's a blessing from God  because I am employed. I work with children ages 2-14. I've worked with kids ever since I got my first job and, that was last summer. I love them even though they can be rude. I'm working part time now because I need to focus in school there is no excuses !.
                                                   
    Over all I'm honestly just a nice 18 year old girl with a big dream . Yup! that picture on the bottom is my ''Big Dream''  which is Physical Therapy. I had that dream since I was 12 years old, and that's what I'm going for in NCC. I honestly plan on finishing two years in NCC and get my ''Associates degree in Science'' where I can  become a Physical Therapist Assistant. While I am working as a ''PTA'' I will continue my studying and go for my bachelor and Masters so I can be an official Physical Therapist . 
If you want to know more about me feel free to ask :) 




1 comment: