Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mobster Event


    Listen, bada bing bada boom, I got a party to planned but keep the guns at home. People with the same enemies as me do not come to this mobster event. No rats. I prefer it that way or else you’ll wish you never came. No threats at all, of course.
Of course you’re asking where is this wonderful mobster party is going to be held? Of course I always do the best it’s in the Hampton's, the amazing house that looks like heaven. If you idiots get lost then here is the address it is 512 Route 114, Wainscott, NY 11975 .You break anything in this house, my people will send your family a small offering on my behalf. Your dog will like the bones…
The wardrobe I prefer for you guys to wear it needs to have a look to it. Look like you’re going to a funeral. All black outfit like its night time outside. Black shoes, black pants like you’re a black crayon. Do not disrespect me and come in wearing any color besides black because I do not want the color red on my hands.
If you’re not close to me as my kidney and heart are in my body… Do not come. My hand just may not recognize you and might just have a reflex across your face. Next thing I know it the cops are sniffing in my business as if it was dirty diapers they smell.
You will be fed. A man comfort is in his stomach and in his pants. In that case I will have everything you could think of to eat.  It will be well cooked instead of the garbage you eat. Great wine will be served, it will feel like you pathetic man losing your virginity again.
You’ll disappear like the vapor in the air if you show up late. I dare you. I’ll make sure you will never do that again.  You’re going to wish your mother whipped you instead.  Come in next Saturday at eight thirty six no later. It will end at twelve thirty six.

No comments:

Post a Comment